Voici les paroles ou lyrics de I've Been Waiting For Youi've Been Waiting For You interprétées par Costanza :
Les paroles au texte similaire :
lick my lips i'm fading lick my lips i'm fading lick my lips i'm fading slowly fading into you and keep on stop your waiting keep on stop your waiting don't you keep on waiting cause i'm walking away...
I know it's time for me to grow up And I know my head's somewhere else but give me a break I never done this before And somewhere in between I'm feeling lonely You wouldn't have a friend that I could...
I looked at you and I thought itI looked at you and our eyes metIt's not like you didn't noticeIt's not like you could forgetI looked at you and I wonderWhere is it we're running off to nowAnd then we both...
On the floor, the way you fall, the cornerstone shop in your heart, Forgotten dreams or so it seems, Your memories are fading. You can't keep calling, You can't keep from falling, And you can't save...
Japan Bonus Track (Clarkson/Kahne/Pardon/Rinman) Running around Trying to figure out, now Where you put your smile down You can't let them see you like this Thinking what mask you're gonna front You...
Promises are turning pale
Stars are bleaching
My wounds are still breathing
I''ve been waiting for you to save my world
So why don't you lick my soul
Get rid of my ghost
D'autres paroles de Costanza par ici.
- Clip je l'aime à mourir de Shakira :
- Retrouvez-nous sur Facebook :
- Autres paroles de Costanza :
- Paroles Costanza - What Is Wrong
- Paroles Costanza - Babilon Dream
- Paroles Costanza - All The Girls Get Together And Rule
- Paroles Costanza - Back Into My Mother's Womb
- Paroles Costanza - Dear God
- Paroles Costanza - Moody
- Paroles Costanza - Medicine
- Paroles Costanza - Search, Search, Survive
- Paroles Costanza - Desire
- Paroles Costanza - Baby Soldier
- Paroles Costanza - My Head
- Paroles Costanza - I Tuoi Occhi Sono Pieni Di Sale
- Paroles Costanza - Where Have You Been
- Paroles Costanza - Ice Pick
- Paroles Costanza - Car Crash
- Voir toutes les paroles de chanson de Costanza.